We apologize for the inconvenience, but please clear the cache and check.
Smartphone users：Please use secret mode.
Reservation for boarding is available online (Internet) or by phone from 2 months ago.
“Please read before reservation” below
For phone reservations, please contact Ryobi Shodoshima Ferry Group Reservation Center at 050-3530-4239.
If you agree with the content, please fill in the required information in the form below and click the “confirmation screen” button.
- The vehicle that can be reserved
Vehicles that can be booked online are only passenger cars less than 4m to 6m.
※ For vehicles less than 3m and 6m or more (bus, truck, special vehicles, etc.), please contact the reservation center by phone.
※ Please note that reservations without a vehicle are not accepted.
※ Reservations for bicycles, mopeds and motorcycles are not accepted on the Internet.
- Reception at the time of boarding
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation completion. In addition, please be sure to show your reservation completion mail print or mail screen to the boarding counter at each port ticket office on the day of boarding. Please note that if it is forgotten or there is no form (booking completed), it may take some time for confirmation.
- Online reservation acceptance period
Online reservation acceptance start will be accepted from 2 months ago. In addition, the receptionist end will be until 15:00 two days ago.
Reservations will be accepted by phone until 15:00 the day before boarding, so please contact the “Reservation Center” below
- Online booking confirmation message
If the trip is booked from Japanese booking form, a confirmation SMS will be sent to customer's mobile phone.
If the trip is booked from English booking form, a confirmation email will be sent to customer's email address.
- When there is no vacant seat
- There is a limit to the reservation number. It will be a first-come, first-served guide.
On the day, please come to the ferry terminal 30 minutes before the departure time.
Please note that you may not be able to board if you come just before leaving the port.